Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weigh in Report for January 5th

ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! The scale totally let me down today. I was up 1.8 pounds today. I knew going in that I felt heavy and like I hadn't lost anything, but to gain 1.8 pounds?????? That really bites the big one.

I am frustrated, but not at myself. I know in my heart that I ate within my points, drank my water and had great workouts this week. As I always tell myself those are the only things I can control when it comes to this battle.

The only explaination I can think of for the gain is going from two weeks of doing the Kickstart program and then this week going back to my normal points. So what to do?
My oh so wise friend Stacey (who has lost over 100 pounds so she does know what she is talking about) thinks that losing nearly 8 pounds in two weeks freaked my body out and that I should stay at status quo (my normal points) for another week just to let my body settle down. My first thought was to jump back down to kickstart, but I think I agree with her to just let my body relax for another week.

So that is the report, not what I had hoped for this week, but I shall persevere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, your friend it totally correct; if you put the work into it, honest hard work, then you WILL see results. You have come so far and I am so happy for you!