Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Exercise Caution

I am the first to admit I am not the most coordinated of individuals. While driving, if I look off into a field on the side of the road, you can bet my car is veering that direction also. That being said, I was stupid last night and was trying to screw with my ipod on my arm while running on the treadmill. Not a great idea. I lost my footing and slipped a little. I didn't go flying backwards like the guy on Biggest Loser last week, I was able to catch myself, but I did pull something in my groin. Nothing major, but I am going to take today off from the gym to let it rest. It was a great run though. I changed it a little. I would run for 2 minutes and then stand with feet on the rails for 10 seconds. I did this for 20 minutes so I ended up doing a little over a mile and a half.

Full length mirror update - Yikes!! Now I remember why I didn't want to see myself from the chest down. That view is going to take a little getting used to especially while naked!

Blog update - Not that anyone is going to get me a cake like they do on the TV sitcoms for their 100th episode, but this is my 100th post. I don't know how many of you are out there reading this, but I hope I've made you laugh and nod your head in agreement at least once. This blog has done wonderful things for me. Being able to admit outloud in front of the world the stupid things I have thought or done in the past has helped me tremendously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're out here reading and appreciating. Keep it up...it inspires us while making us say...Damn, I thought I was the only one! :)

ElectroPopTart said...

I'm new to you site and I LOVE it! =)