Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hittin' the Pudding Hard Today

Today has been a rough day emotionally, I just finished my 2nd Sugar Free pudding in 5 minutes. I’ve already had two chocolate Vitamuffins today too. I am so stressed here at work. The following explains why.

I like my job and I enjoy pretty much all of my coworkers, but there are two older women that work here, that do nothing but bicker, point fingers and just do their damndest to make everyone around them miserable. The target of their ire often changes daily.

Well, holy shit, they have decided to go up against each other this time. It’s like Rosey O’Donnell and Elizabeth Hasselbeck going at it (again) with all their might. Both are trying to determine who has the most power and which one can make the other person squirm just a little bit more. They don’t care who gets caught in the cross fire. Everyone is fair game. While most of us just let them fight it out and just see who wins the battle at the end of the day.

I am just exhausted from all the yelling, slamming of doors and overall bitching that they do about each other and damn it, it is affecting the way I feel. I am generally a happy person (at least for the last six months anyway). I want to just stay in my office and do my work, listening to my Bee Gee’s. I don’t want Woman A in my office telling me how she is conspiring to make Woman B get in trouble for this or that and vise versa. Right now I am thrilled that I am not set in either of their sights but that can change with the wind and if their evil forces were to combine, the fate of the free world could be in jeopardy.
It could get worse and I may need more pudding........

No comments: