Saturday, December 29, 2007

Weigh in report for December 29

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!
I made my goal! 50.2 pounds kicked to the curb! It wasn't easy this morning.....in order to get my 50, I did have to take off my bra and underwear. I was 49.8 pounds lost with them on, and I really, really, wanted to get to my goal this week, so I did the unthinkable, and ran to the bathroom, peed once more and took off my underwear and reweighed. I got my 50 pound medal today at my meeting. What a great, amazing feeling.



This week I was thinking of things that weigh close to 50 pounds and the first thing that came to mind was my standard poodles! Most of my dogs weight between 45 and 50 pounds, so esentially, I've lost an entire dog! I cannot imagine walking around carrying one of my dogs all the time and really, that is what I was doing before joining weight watchers and losing all this weight.



After weigh in, mom and I ran to the Birch Run outlet shopping center. We went into Lane Bryant outlet and I actually bought a size smaller jeans. They are snug, but I loved them. If you shop at Lane Bryant, you know that they recently changed the way their jeans are sized, call me a creature of habit, it seems complicated and I don't want to buy my jeans that way. Well, the outlet mall has all the old style jeans. I was happy to buy something I knew. I also picked up a cute red button down shirt and a sweater vest. We also went into the Bali bra outlet store and were both measured for bras. Of course, like most women, we were wearing the wrong size. I ended up getting this cute little black push up number and John liked it very much when I modeled it for him.





So had a fantastic day today, made my goal and got to spend the day with my mom. Doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrats on an awesome job. I knew you could do it. Now keep inspiring the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
Pam S. told me to look at your blog!! OMG!! you are fablous, you look great, your nail look great,your shirt is cutter than cute. you really have everything going in the right direction!! you are amazing! Pam