Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weigh in report for December 15th

I am so pissed! I am only down .2 lbs this week! Sure as hell doesn't look like I am going to reach my 50 pound loss by the end of the month. Okay, I'm better now. I know I had a great week and I am not going to let that stupid box change how I feel about my week. I just need to analyze what happened and decide what I should do differently next week. I figure I have 4 options right now. Do nothing different, do quickstart, change to core, or try a wendi plan week.

Here are the things I am thinking about: I exercised like a feind this week. I did no less than 8 hours of moderate-high intensity activity this week. I do not eat the activity points that this creates. I also do not eat any of my flex points. In fact, I was a couple of points under my daily points at least three times this the week. So I do think there is the possibility that I didn't eat enough this week and my body has gone into starvation mode.

If any of you are WW members, you know that WW has unveiled all of their new literature. Well, as luck would have it the first week handout is called "Quick start". This is a lower your points to the bare minimum. 20 points to be exact. Now for me that sounds quite a bit like something many people call starvation. I currently am allowed 31 points.

I am not sure I can go that low. But then again, I can do any thing for one day and then maybe I can do it for a 2nd day and so on until I have the week under my belt. Okay, assuming I decide to do a week of quickstart, do I still keep up with my double workouts or drop back to one hour of exercise per day? Also, if my body already thinks it is in starvation mode, what will it do to drop my points even lower. (Can you tell this is not something I want to do?)

It's 8 pm, and I still haven't made up my mind. Today I did status quo of 31 points while I weighed my options. Man it just makes me so mad that the effort I put in doesn't show in a weight loss on the scale.

No comments: