Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well, I am finally out of my crabby mood. Whew, it’s not like be to be crabby and irritable anymore, so I needed to address the things that were wearing on me and be able to move on. I have a huge project due at the end of the day so I’ve been working a lot of extra hours. Driving to and from work in the dark does not put me in a jolly mood. I hate not seeing the light of day! ( My office is inside of a factory and I have no window to the outside world.) My project is shaping up nicely and I will meet my deadline.

I was also troubled about my coworker’s dog, and since I cannot change the way she views dogs as just an animal not a loving companion, I am going to have to take a different route home so I don’t have to look at his sad little face. As I said before, he is fed and watered and has adequate shelter, he just isn’t loved like my dogs are and that makes me sad.

I had an amazing workout today. I did 20 minutes high intensity cardio on the Stairmaster and then I lifted weights and did crunches and squats. My arms are so sore; I almost can’t lift the fork…..not!
My lunch was much more satisfying today. I had a 4 pt lean cuisine over top of a steamed bag of cauliflower. I feel full and satisfied. All is well with the world and I know that I am kicking butt this week!

No comments: