Thursday, December 20, 2007

This is such a sick thought

This is sick…..
I think I have become slightly unstable due to the restriction of points this week. As I was using the restroom for the millionth time today (on my 4th jug of water today).I’m thinking......

Say I have a great loss this week…say 3 lbs. That leaves about 4 pounds left until my goal. One of my coworkers just had a run in with a gastrointestinal bug that put him down for over two days. He thinks he lost about 8 pounds from being so sick and unable to keep anything down.

Yep I am willing to have vomiting and diarrhea for two days in order to make my goal of 50 pounds lost by the end of the year. I wonder how much more I could lose if I got sick….. Yikes!!!

This is absolutely stupid and an unhealthy way to lose weight. I do not advocate anyone getting sick intentionally. I hate that the stupid scale rules my thoughts so much.

No comments: