Friday, December 7, 2007

Silver or Gold?

Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
-- Maurince Setter

This is a mistake I have made in the past.....I have lived my life in the terms of "when I lose the weight, then I will do this..... or when I lose the weight my life will be better" I honestly think that is why I gained my weight back twice so far....I really thought that the only reason my life wasn't perfect was because of my weight. Uh...Hello, no ones life is perfect and what size pants I wear is not going to change that. As I said in an earlier post that is why I know that when once I get to goal I am going to stay there.

While it is great to always be working toward our goals, we have to realize that the journey is just as important and we need to live our lives each day and make the most of each day of our journey. Don't miss out your life or put it on hold waiting for the gold, live everyday in the silver.

No comments: