Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weigh in Report for Feb 16th

I sure wish I had better news to pass along. But I don't. I was up .8 pounds again this week. ACKKKKKK! I really don't know what is going on. I am starting to feel that there must be something I'm missing. Maybe I am at fault. Is there something I am doing wrong? This has to be the longest plateau on record modern history.

Here is where you come in. I need all of you to help me. (As if I haven't bared enough of my soul to the world wide web, I am going to bare some more. No, no nude photos!) Starting now, I am going post my food journal and daily activity. Please take the time to check it out and give me some feedback if you think I am missing something or counting something wrong. I will be happy to admit missing something if it means I start losing weight again.

1 comment:

Lovebug6100 said...

Hi!! I think this is the second time I'm posting...but I've been reading your blog regularly for two months...it looks to me like you're missing some fruits and veggies. I find when I'm lacking in those, my weight is up...it's usually just water weight but fruits and veggies contain a lot of water...and I see a lot of chocolate. Caffeine is a diuretic which can also dehydrate you....thanks for imparting your wisdom....I continue to find you very inspirational!