Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weigh in for November 10th

Slightly disappointed to say that I maintained my weight this week. I just have to remind myself I did everything right that was within my control and that my body just needed to adjust. So adjust away body but next week you better be ready to lose.

Bright note: Stacey the WW member that approached me last week about her clothes that were too big was at the meeting and gave me the nicest, most enormous bag of clothes. A few items will fit right now, but most of it will fit in another 20 pounds. I can't wait.

This week at WW we talked about preparing for thanksgiving and using herbs and trying new recipes. Good topic, I do find I get in a rut and eat the same stuff. Maybe it is time to branch out and try a few new things.

No comments: