Thursday, April 17, 2008

I only went in for Strawberries.....Really!

Today I had to run to the local Meijers to pick up strawberries. I love eating yogurt on strawberries in the morning. I slice the strawberries and put a dollop of yogurt on top like I am making fancy hors d'oeuvres.

Well, only two small isles away from the produce is the frozen waffles isle and next to the frozen waffles are the chocolate Vitamuffin tops. Yep, bought two boxes and ate all four of the first box this morning. The other box is in my car otherwise they would be gone too. The thing is, they are good, but not to die for good.


I think I only binge on them because I know they are only one point each. (Oh and yes I know that since I ate all four they actually count as more than four points but I have my fingers in my ears and am not listening to you (singing loudly so I can’t hear you…….La la la la la la la)

No comments: