Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Biggest Loser Finale

Whoo hooo! The First female biggest loser was crowned last night. I was so pleased for Ali and all of the “losing” contestants.

I would love if they would start doing more reunion shows like Real World used to do. I would like to continue to follow the contestants and see how they made the changes on the ranch permanent.

While I love watching the Biggest Loser, I do wish they would make some changes for next season. One, no more game play, the person that loses the least, goes home that week. End of story. By eliminating all the game play and tears, maybe they would have time to show more workouts, and give more cooking instruction.

Oh, and for goodness sake, stop playing the 2 minutes that were shown before the commercial break, when you come back from the commercial break. I do have a short term memory and am able to use it.

The next season will begin in October. I think I heard them say they were accepting audition tapes right now.

No comments: