Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weigh in Report for July 12th

Betcha thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth didn't cha? More on that in another post.

Today I was down 3 pounds! Yippee. ONe more pound and I will be back to my lowest weight which was the 2nd week of boot camp when I lost 7 pounds.

So what did I do different? I ate all my point each day. No telling myself that if I cut out a few extra points I'll have a bigger loss. I even ate some of my flex points last Saturday. I also didn't do any formal exercise all week. The only activity was mowing the grass this week.

So I am going to do the same thing this week with the exception of the exercise. I have really missed going to kettle bell so I add that back in. Maybe I'll even eat a couple of activity points for it.

Hopefully I will get a similar result next week.

No comments: