Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bathing Suit

Hold on to your coulots everyone.

I bought a bathing suit today! I didn’t try it on (I made sure it could be returned though). My friend has a pool and after I gardened the other night I took a dip using one of her old swimsuits.

It has been at least 10 years since I have had a bathing suit on or went swimming. Her suit didn’t fit right so I wore my sports bra underneath it (glad it was just her and the kids). I really enjoyed it. The kids and I played games and did a lot of laughing and splashing.


I’ve always enjoyed swimming just never enjoyed the bathing suit part of it. So I decided I should find a suit (on the clearance rack of course) that I would feel more comfortable in should I decide to take another dip. I'm a long way from feeling comfortable wearing it in public but I am planning to go canoeing next week so I may even feel confident to wear it as we paddle down the river (I'll only scare the fish)!


Talk about a big step. Okay, this is not a pic of my new suit. It doesn’t cover quite this much.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey Brenda!

Way to go! I was inspired to join WW not only because of your success but because I did buy a new bathing suit and looked in the mirror! LOL

Shelley

brony said...

If you are looking forward to purchase sexy bikini and swimsuits at cheap rates online then http://www.verysexybikini.com is the ultimate bikini destination for you. A whole array of bikinis and swimsuits, starting from Barely String Bikini, Billabong Bikinis, Crystal Bikinis to Spring Break Bikinis and Tankini Swimsuits are available with us and as you buy swim suit or bikini from us, we ensure that the product is delivered to you at the earliest.