Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baseball is so Boring

Last night my hubby and I went to see another minor league baseball game. I am not a sports fan in general, but enjoy going to the Tiger games in Detroit because there’s so much more to do than watch baseball.

Maybe it’s just this minor league team, but they just can’t seem to hit the ball anywhere. They don’t need to rake the field because it’s rare for anyone to actually run the bases. I will say it is a beautiful stadium and the staff are the most friendly and accomodating I've ever experienced.

I was so bored and all the food smelled so good. I could have eaten three days worth of points just out of boredom. I did go prepared though; I ate an egg white sandwich before I left for the game along with some steamed veggies. I also packed a vita muffin and some trail mix in my purse for sweet snacks. The only thing I bought to eat was a soft pretzel with salt. We didn’t eat any hotdogs.

While it was nice to spend time with my hubby, I told him he can invite a friend to enjoy the other two games that we have tickets for.

No comments: