10. You know how many knocks it takes to earn an activity point.
9. You are the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a pedometer and a point finder.
8. You ask at each house if they mind if you step on their scale—just to compare.
7. You ask to trade candy corn for the real stuff.
6. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag—you yell out the number of points.
5. Your costume has a handy water bottle holder so you can meet your water requirements for the day.
4. You ask to use the bathroom every third house because of #5.
3. At the end of the night, you sort your candy by point value.
2. You ask for high fiber candy only.
1. Your goodie bag has a half filled out journal taped to it.
I found this in one of my message boards and thought it was just too cute not to pass along.