Friday, October 26, 2007

Awesome Coworkers



I was given an amazing gift by one of my coworkers, Scott. Scott follows my weight loss and workout accomplishments and is very encouraging, always checking in the day after weigh in to find out my weekly losses.
Thursday of last week, he walked into my office carrying a huge hunk of metal (nothing unusual because I work in an automotive manufacturing plant) and said “Here hold this”. OMG it was heavy. Then he said “This is your weight loss trophy. It weighs 30lbs.” So he was off by a little bit, I have lost 26.6 lbs, I guess it includes the next weeks weigh in. Still, I was thrilled by how thoughtful it was of him to make it for me.
It sits on my desk and reminds me how far I have come since the summer, not only physically but emotionally as well.

No comments: