Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate the scale. Yeah, there is an earth shattering revelation for a woman….. I would be happiest to only weigh in once a month. I hate how that lifeless box (the scale) that we step on controls if we are happy or sad…..energized or defeated. I do not weigh myself other than at weight watchers. As I step on the scales each week, and they ask “flex or core” I answer “flex” and then they usually ask how my week was. My answer is always the same, “I don’t care what the “box” says, I had a kick ass week”.
My criteria for kick ass is that I worked out at least 5 days, drank all of my water every day and ate within my points every day. I mean, really, that is all I can control. I know that there are times that I can do every thing right and the scale will not agree. I HATE THAT! It’s not fair
I know, I know, no one said life was fair and that the effort put in will equal the results out. But that really sucks.
So to combat those feelings of inadequacy, I make sure that I have a kick ass week every week.
What do you do to make sure you have a kick ass week?

No comments: