Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Morning

Well, here I am. First time blogger, wanting to shout from the rooftops about my weight loss/fitness journey.

About me.... Brenda (35), married to John (43) for 13 years. No human children, just our 7 dogs named (in order of aquisition...) Tucker the 38 pound toy poodle...yes I said toy poodle. Buddy the token mixed breed, Ruby the red standard bitch, Haven a black standard bitch, Morgan a black standard bitch, Cruise a blue boy, and Leia the black standard poodle rescue. Yep, we have a full house.

I joined weight watchers for the first time back in '98 and lost 75 lbs. Not bad eh? Then I was bumped (union term) from a job I loved by a coworker I already hated and used that as an excuse to gain it all back plus.....

Joined again in July of this year and have lost 26.6 lbs in 12 weeks. Got my 25 pound medal last Wednesday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you! Get those clothes once and for all out of the closet! I will follow your blog for inspiration. Keep up the good work!