Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trader Joe's and Whole Foods

I am planning my first trip to both Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods this Saturday. I have never been to either store because the nearest one is over two hours away. I have heard so many people raving about both stores that I am going to add some extra funds to my grocery budget this week and plan to try some new things.

I am planning to take a big cooler and have a blast. Hopefully, my friend that lives in the area will be able to meet me for a minute too.
The only thing I’ve had that Trader Joe’s carries is their low fat, low cal peanut butter (love it!) and I have been told they carry different varieties of No Pudge Brownie mix. I’ve always wanted to try Greek yogurt (Fage) so that is on my list. I also hear that they have great Turkey meatballs (Thanks Skinny jeans).

If anyone has any thing that they absolutely love at either place, please give me a heads up so I can check it out. I’ll be sure to let you know what all I buy and give a review.

No comments: