Friday, March 14, 2008

Mean People Suck!

Sorry that I have been MIA for the past couple of days. I have had to deal with some stuff and my head just hasn’t been clear enough to think of anything inspiring to say.

I am so sick of mean dog people interrupting my joyous life. It just astonishes me that there are people out there who decide they don’t like you they look for ways to nitpick you or point out every fault you have that they can find. I could be overreacting, but Wednesday night I was the recipient of a hateful, spiteful phone call.


This all has to do with my local kennel club and it is way too high school to go into on this oh so happy blog. Let’s just say that there are a couple of people that don’t like me and want me to quit the club so in their pursuit of this goal everything I do or don’t do in scrutinized more than former Gov Spitz expense reports. It doesn’t matter what I do, they point out the fault with it.


On one hand I am ready to quit the club because I don’t deserve the abuse. For gods sake I was club member of the year last year and now I am a bum according to them. But do I really want these egos to take over a club that I have put many hours of sweat and tears into? This is something I have to weight very carefully. I think that in the immediate future I will just lay low and not go to club activities.


And now back to our regular scheduled programming........

No comments: