Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One Word

If you could only pick one word to describe you, what would it be?

Determined. That is the word that best describes me right now. I am determined to be healthy and enjoy my life. I will not let the drama or stress of daily life interfere with my ultimate goal.
What word do I want to describe me? Athletic. I want to be considered athletic. When I imagine an athletic person, I see someone that is healthy, and enjoys physical activity. I picture tone muscles, running 5K’s without stopping or playing on a woman’s softball league. I can see an athletic person hiking thru the woods or kayaking down a river. Please take note that I am not picturing a size or weight. I think athletic transcends the size of your clothing or the number on the scale.

So what word describes you right now and what word would you like to describe you in the future?

No comments: