Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Girls at Work

I am so pleased to give you an update on the girls at work doing Weight Watchers on their own. There are four of them and they are all doing fantastic.
Jessica has really changed her behaviors. She works out to Turbo Jam almost daily and has lost 16.5 pounds so far. Her goal is to lose 20 pounds by the first of April. I think she is right on track.

Tracey is the point counting queen. She never goes anywhere without her point calculator and has lost 9 pounds so far and wants to lose another pound by the first of April.

Tammi has a very stressful job here as our quality engineer and at a moments notice has to go off for days at a time to our customer’s facilities. So I really admire her ability to stay on track when she can’t plan anything. She has lost 8.5 pounds so far.

I believe Sandy (not in the picture) started the week after the other girls and has already reached her goal of losing 15 pounds. Sandy has always been pretty healthy, I know she works out in the morning and usually has a salad for lunch so she didn’t really get the jump start that many of us do when we decide to lose weight of our body being shocked into a big loss the first couple of weeks.

I am so grateful that I have other people in my office that are in the “healthy boat” with me.

No comments: