Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stunning

I feel stunning today so I had one of my coworkers take a couple of pics.

I absolutely love my outfit today. I bought the purple sweater I am wearing today for our company Christmas party but it seemed a bit too clingy until now.
Better than that is the necklace I am wearing. I have had this necklace for years but never been able to wear it because it actually would not fasten around my neck without choking me. Now it’s loose!


I am also wearing the pants I picked up at Goodwill this weekend for only $3.29! I never used to shop at resale shops because they never had anything in my size, let alone anything that didn’t qualify as a mu mu. A friend turned me back on to them last weekend. Considering that my size is changing regularly, I don’t want to pay full price for clothes. Goodwill and consignment shops are a good place to find cute lightly used stuff.

No comments: