Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weigh in Report for August 9th

Well, Well, Well, I was down 1.8 pounds today for a total loss of 71.6 pounds gone. I am very please with the downward progress this week. Hopefully next week I will be at an all time low.....let's hope the scale spirits agree.
So what was different about this week? Two things come to mind. I was much more careful about spreading my points evenly throughout the day so that I didn't have 5 points at the end of the day to blow on junk food. I also mixed up my exercise this week more than normal. I hopped on the stairmaster one day, did two workouts at the kettlebell gym and an hour of bike riding one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go you! Maybe you had just got a bit set in your ways and you needed to diversify some....I used to find that if I had calories left at the end of the day I wouldn't bother to eat them and that slowed my loss down a little. You are doing everything right!!
Kerry x