Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bootcamp

This weekend my friend Stacey and I are signing up for “Boot Camp” a one month training program that “includes accountability groups, group workouts, food plan, guaranteed results and more!” This will be the first time I have ever done any form of group exercise. I have this thing about people watching me; I try to avoid doing any form of exercise in front of people. I don’t even like walking on a busy street.

Most of the workouts are in the evening but there are a few at 5:30am and I already cleared it with my boss to be late for work those mornings. The instructor said that rain or shine we are outside in various locations working out. YIKES!!!! I hope I don’t melt. (Note to self: get some moisturizer with sunscreen in it)

I am hoping this new form of exercise will jump start my weigh loss. Not that I haven’t been perfectly happy with losing a pound or so a week, I just know that changing things up should produce some nice losses not to mention tightening in places that I probably haven’t thought of.

I will keep everyone posted about the workouts and how we like the program. The month long program costs $85 which I don’t think is too outrageous. Who knows, maybe I’ll end up doing a second month.

No comments: