Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Reality Show Alert

I caught a plug for a new show while I was doing my Stairmaster workout today. It’s called “How to look good naked”. It stars Carson Kressley from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy fame. This will air on the Lifetime Network Jan 4th.

I could only find a 30 second bit online for a preview, but it looks like he takes women, and works through their body issues, glams them up and then does a photo shoot with them. They did show one girl that looked to be a size 12 in the preview but the other women were skinny. Come on, how hard is that? Pick a challenge already. They didn’t come and ask me to be a part of the show.

Oh well, I think I will tune in at least once to see what tips they offer. I can’t see Carson being able to make me comfortable being naked in this body in front of strangers. As far as my body image, I am very comfortable with my husband naked. He loves me for what and who I am good or bad, no matter what, so I have never hidden from him.

No comments: